Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kitchen Sink

I have a sink! I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to take a picture of it and make it look clean, without actually having to clean it first. But I don't know any miracles for doing that, so I've got to go clean it before I show you a picture.

Mark finished setting it up this morning. It only took about a week, not too bad for a rookie plumber. ;) We've (both) been laughing about it all week. He's not done much plumbing before, but each day this week he'd work on it, bit-by-bit, trudging through it and it's finally set up. Woo-hoo! We're in business.

I really like it. He was going to put it on a 2x4 stand that he'd planned to rig up but he ended up using maple and I love what he did! I just need to get out the linens and figure out a curtain to go around it. And I'm contemplating painting it but I love how it looks right now {the white of the wood}...although it's temporary, it may be there for awhile. In either case, I need to seal the wood one way or another or it'll soak up all the water.


Oh forget it. Here's a picture. Dirty sink, dirty floor, and all. Just so you have an idea.


2 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

You forgot to say dirty boxes of bread.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

'Cause they're not dirty. :)