Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

Hoping we can make it another couple of hours. It's 5:30 p.m. I've got some tired kids around here because they got up so early. Aapo fell asleep as I was making supper, only to be woken up to me shouting,"Aapo! No! You can't fall asleep!! Aapo!! Wake up!! Wake up!!" Lol! :)

He did and is playing with Nikayda now. They both layed around all afternoon. Carter napped for a few minutes at lunchtime, in the car, on the way to the grocery store. I'm trying to get him to hold out until at least 7 or 7:30.

It's so hot here, again. I should've said we all layed around today. ;) {I sorted a little-tiny-bit in the kitchen. Nothing to write home about.} The thermometer says 96 but the computer says 86. I'd say it's almost 90. At least.

Tomorrow's suppose to be a high of 90. Too hot for her first day of school. I'm trying to figure out what to wear on her. I've not heard of any dress codes...it's a small town, there may not be too many. But I'm not sure if she can wear sleeveless or not...

No comments: