Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Beach in my Tub & Antsy Pants

If I had one of those cameras that could make the sand at the bottom of my bathtub look pretty, I would've taken a picture for you. I've never in my entire life seen that much sand in a tub before!

As I'm washing Carter and saying how he had so much sand in his hair, Aapo volunteers,"I was putting sand on Carter's head."

{I believe he was putting plenty on his own, as well, it took forever to get it out. Carter's was nothing compared to his head!}

*********

The kid's were in bed by about 8:20 p.m. It's now 9:05 and 'George' is still up! I put them to bed and held my breath. After about 20 minutes, I tiptoed to peek and the boy's were sound asleep but she was laying there swinging around and talking to herself.

I'm thinking she's just a little bit excited.
(Sense my sarcasm?) ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Nikayda has a fun day today.

KS said...

Welcome to the world of being a school Mom now.