Monday, March 12, 2007

My Naughty Boys



The kids had their blankets spread all over the floor in the kitchen and they were playing...until they decided to start emptying out the locker. They had a bunch of their art supplies out, no harm there. But Carter & Abram thought it was a good idea, or maybe a fun idea, to empty out my recipe box!! I got after Aapo, right away so he wasn't in the picture. But he was lying on the bench where I sent him.

(I'm adding a note here from the next day: This morning, I was putting Aapo's shirt in the dirty clothes and I noticed a bunch of bleach spots. You can see them on the side of his shirt (above). I didn't notice them until today. Well, he and Nikayda were digging in the bathroom, which is also our laundry room, and they had the bleach pen, yesterday. I didn't think they had gotten it on anything! I'm very disappointed. It's one of my favorite brown shirts. (He got it from Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Dave for Christmas)).

No comments: