Thursday, September 6, 2007

I don't like Salad

It's bliss. Pure bliss!

It was 66 degrees when I woke up this morning! I LOVE it. Love it. Love it!

I was like a wilted piece of lettuce for the past two days in this heat {low 90's} and humidity! I swear my body doesn't move when it gets above 80, if there is any humidity involved. You can only take off so many pieces of clothing. {I mean, I guess you could take it all off, but that would be...I don't know, weird}. That's why I'm not a huge fan of summer. I like to wear clothes.

My sister Amanda's the opposite. She loves summer! I love cool weather. You can always bundle up if you get chilly. We were just talking about it recently. And I was saying how I love fall and she was sad it was getting cooler. And that all the leaves were changing because pretty soon they'd all be dead. And it'd be dreary and lifeless and cold and yucky and mucky and brown and...well cold.

And I thought, what's wrong with that?! ;)

Really, I don't think she said all of that, but pretty much she did when she said she didn't like that it was getting cooler.

{And, as for the title, I really don't like salad. Very much.}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take pictures when your leaves change color. I have a feeling that the colors will be beautiful. In the fall we don't get too many orange or red colored leaves here, mostly yellow leaves. I planted a tree that turns bright orange just so I can have some color in my yard, come fall.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Around our "area*, we have mostly gold and yellow. We lucked out to have a handful of red and...maybe some orange on our property... I can't remember about the orange right now.

When I begin to plant some trees, my first plan is to pick out ones that have bright red or orange during the fall and ones that bloom in the spring! I love color, all year long.

{Like I need any more trees! Lol! But I plan to do some sort of landscaping in the next 10 years or so...}

KS said...

Rome wasn't built in a day. The landscaping can wait!!!!!!!