Friday, September 7, 2007

Brad & Larissa's Wedding

I'll be back on Sunday or Monday. My brother Brad and Larissa are getting married on Saturday, in the cities. In Medina actually...so-close-but-so-far-away from the Junkmarket Bonanza! We're only planning to go for the day. We'll head back after the wedding. It'll be a late one but it's less stressful for me than trying to stay overnight.

I get really worked-up trying to pack, even for one night. I never used to be like that - it's the anxiety. I can't explain it. {Mark is always trying to tell me not to get worked-up about the little things. But it's something I can't help.} I'm only hoping that it'll be better once we get settled-in here. I'm really hoping that will help. I can't see why not... Things are just a little upside down right now {and will be, for awhile} with the move.

I'm a neat-freak by nature, and I haven't had a neat house in years with all of the moving we've done. (I'm not complaining, I've enjoyed the moving. Well, not the moving-moving, but the relocation. I love change. It's just starting to get-to-me that I haven't been able to have an organized house...until now. :) And our last place, although I really liked it, was so very small and there were boxes everywhere. Literally.

But I'm so excited to see everyone at the wedding! And excited *for* the wedding! :)

Anyhow, I may post later today...I'm going garage sailing. I haven't been for FAR too long. Ok. I really have no idea what I just said in this post. I'm tired. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip! Enjoy the wedding. I'm sure it'll be beautiful. -Kathryn