Thursday, August 30, 2007

Toilet Paper Holder and Mild Shock

I was sitting here pricing out toilet paper holders and oy-yoy-yoy! Do you know that at Target you can get this one for $44.99!

Holy Hot Tamale!

I'm looking for this style and although I do really like this particular one I can't believe that it costs this much.

A humble little toilet paper holder. Who would'a thought.

My sister Sara had bought one in a similar style so I called her. She said she found hers on clearance at Target and paid nowhere near that and couldn't believe they cost that much either. I'm having a little sticker shock right now. All of the ones in this particular style (with the open end) cost upwards of 20-something bucks.

I'll be watching the clearances too.

And to think I thought they'd be around 10-15 bucks. Lol! :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Try Home Depot or Lowe's, whatever you have in your area. They seem to be much cheaper. Or TJMaxx, Marshall's.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Thanks Sue! I'll have to take a look. I hadn't thought about them...we have Menard's and Home Depot.

KS said...

Sounds like your luxurious toilet is made of gold or something. But yeah its a high priced racket the way they price those kind of items.

Anonymous said...

I got a similar one at Target last fall, but mine was not on clearance and still only cost about $10-$15

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Thanks Kristy! I'll have to look - I'm planning to head there (to a Target north of us) tomorrow. I can hardly believe that I haven't been to one in about 5 months!!!