Friday, June 8, 2007

Larissa's Tag 5

Larissa,"hi jennifer! so here is the thing! i like filling these things out but sometimes its hard to think of an answer hey?! i was trying to make all my answers pink but it wouldnt let me for some reason thats why just my name is and some of my answers picked up the green color you used! :)"

And Riss: I think I got the pink for you... ;)

Yourself: getting married in 3 months!!!!
Your Partner: brad-my fiance-i just love to use that word!!
Your Hair: brown and long
Your Mother: funny
Your Father: strong
Your Favorite Item: i have no idea
Your Dream Last Night: haven't had a dream in a long time, last one i had was a nightmare tho and all i remember is that it was really scary, i woke up shaking and all that not fun stuff
Your Favorite Drink: diet wild cherry pepsi
Your Dream Car: any car with heat, air conditioning and no overheating problems would be just fine with me (past two cars i've owned, including the one i have, have had overheating problems!)
Dream Home: not sure, but there are a few items i know i want in my future house tho!
The Room You Are In: fred and anne's living room
Your Fear: nothing! (if you asked brad tho he'd say im a big chicken and scared of pretty much everything but i swear im not! im tough and absolutly fearless!)
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: in a house with brad and hopefully with some little kiddys!
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: brad, amanda and jenna
You're Not: ever going to go on a cruise-all i would think about is the titanic
One of Your Wish List Items: house stuff and decor
The Last Thing You Did: some wedding plans
You Are Wearing: pants and a tank top
Your Favorite Weather: nice weather
Your Favorite Book: nicholas sparks books
Last Thing You Ate: pizza
Your Life: really good because im getting married!
Your Mood: happy
Your Best Friend: brad
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: getting married because i just wrote that a couple times!
Your Car: a taurus
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing this thingy
Relationship Status: engaged!

7 comments:

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Another reason I enjoy these, I just discovered that we both have a fear of cruises because of Titanic!! Lol. And I love Nickolas Sparks books too - only I haven't picked up a book since my kids were born. I stick with magazines, only because they're easier for me to *put down*!

AND when I drank pop (I quit last summer), my favorite for years was Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi! Pretty crazy. Huh? :)

Sue said...

Cruise's are awesome, been on 5-never had a Titanic moment!! And...Larissa, the home decor thing is what I can help you with...gotta keep drumming up business.

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is a little scary. I babysat Larissa at one time! And I'm not that old. Best of luck with the planning, Larissa! this is such an exciting time.
-Kathryn Eskola

Junkyard Jennifer said...

And I remember her as the cute little girl with the pretty smile, who'd say hi to us *older girls*, from my days of living in the cities! I knew exactly who she was as soon as I heard she and Brad were dating! ...And she's still got that twinkle in her eye - maybe just a little bit brighter, while she's sailing around on Cloud 9! Lol.

Anonymous said...

i thought you were scared of bats?... what happened to that huh riss?! not just kidding! haha!

Amanda Kay said...

Not scared of ANYTHING??? Good try Riss, I believe you're big bad roommate had to go answer the door the other afternoon because there was a young punk teenager at the door! Or maybe you weren't scared of answering the door? Just didn't want to hear what he had to say? Yeah, I have to differ with that answer sweetie just like Brad!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pink jennifer! thats crazy (cool) those similarities we have but didnt know! thats another cool thing about those things is that you can learn so much about someone! and thanks for that complement comment! your so cute and it made me smile! little did we know then that we would soon be sisters (in- laws)!

and sue, how can you help me with the home decor stuff?!?! do you have a business?

kathryn, i was racking my brain trying to think of who you were and then i figured out when i looked at a previous post when you put your maiden name in your comment then i knew exactly who you were! and thank you, the planning is going good and fun!

and amanda, your right i just didnt want to hear what he had to say! whisper-(and shh, you werent supposed to reveal that story cuz now i totally dont sound tough like i cracked my self up to be!)

:)