Thursday, May 3, 2007

We're Here!!

...wherever here is. j/k

We got in around 8 this morning!! Yay!!!!

(The 'Yay!!!!' is for Mark. I said, "Yay! We're going to Grandma & Papa's!" Last night to the kids and he told me not to say 'Yay!' - but only because I yelled it right in his ear).

We're so excited to be here! (Anyone just checkin' in - "here" is Howell). Mark drove all night. Probably not necessary to say but he's sleeping right now. Kids are playing outside with Auntie Jeanie and Uncle Danny who got to play 'hookie' from school. - We conveniently arrived just as they were getting ready when Mom asks them if they'd rather stay home or go to school...

Was there ever a question?!

Jean just walked in the door with some good logic, "Mom, I can imagine how bored they'd be if we didn't stay home!"

(I'm sure they'd have no idea what to do with themselves after sitting 13 1/2 hours in the car.)

5 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

Awesome!! See you after work!!

Anonymous said...

good/glad to here you's made it! see ya after work!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Detroit!!!!! Eric is hoping to see "Rimsky".

Kari

Anonymous said...

about time you show your face around here again.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

I know......I'm in a fog. I was totally 'wiped' yesterday. I'm workin' on it. I had a post started yesterday but I feel like my brain is a milkshake.....and someone keeps mixing it up. LOL