Saturday, May 12, 2007

Good Morning!

Sun is shining, birds are chirping (probably. not that I can hear them right now), kids are up and at 'em and it's my birthday! The big 3 - 0! Time to reflect on all that life has given me and enjoy my age and wisdom (at least I can pretend I've gained some wisdom in the past 30!)

I'm just planning to enjoy the day and wash up more of my junk picking and garage sale bargains. No better way to spend the day. Seriously. I always love when everything's all clean and I can use it. And it's fun to go through it all again.

BTW Mark let me sleep-in 'til 10! He didn't leave for work until then. That was a treat. Haven't done that in weeks and weeks. Although, I just got off the phone with him and when I thanked him for letting me sleep-in he said, "I did?!" Hmmmmm...wonder who was watching the kids?

Happy Birthday to my niece Amy! (Jason & Suzy's) She's 3 today! (Ooh to be three again.)

Hope the rest of you all have a great day!!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Jen!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jen! hope you enjoy your day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you a very happy 30th birthday! Sending lots of happy thoughts your way, in hopes you enjoy your day!................
from all da Hill's

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Jen. How did you ever get so old! I didn't realize you and Amy had the same birthday...

Shelley said...

Happy 30th Birthday to you Jennifer!

Amy L said...

Happy 30th Jen. Hope you have a wonderful day/weekend - Happy Mother's Day, too.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!