Saturday, September 1, 2007

Little Blue Bird

I "accidentally" started another collection. They're all an "accident". I always start out with one thing, stumble across another and another and another...

I've had a tiny red glass bird for a few years, that was mom's for years, and I love it. (I need to find another adjective... Love. Love. Love. I seem to love everything that I like.)

Today, I found this little blue bird perched in the antique shop at the garage sale that I hit up today (see posts below). My red one is just a weensy bit smaller; 'bout the size of this one minus the tail feathers. Heaven only knows which box it's in at the moment, or I'd take a picture of them together. They remind me of my uncle and aunt, Gordon and Marilyn, and the collection of colorful glass bottles along their window ledges.

No comments: